Saturday, January 1, 2005

Preemptive Strike

(This is part of a book I wrote back in 1995 that was largely ignored, and in truth, contained a lot of, too much really, nonsense...I've been going back over it and extracting portions that made a bit of prophetic sense...it's really a remarkable piece of work, I believe the final product may save America...and could have saved us the embarrassment that was the late nineties generation's vomit, we politely call "culture" and "society"...This book may even be published by someone else taking credit for the work...You're going to find that much of what we read and consider literature, from pulp fiction to classic literature is the product of theft, or as we call it these days, "identity theft." Nothing is sacred in a Whore's Society, She rewards the unworthy and strengthens the wicked, but things are changing...Being part of it all, being made able to bring forth this Work, has definitely been Marvelous and a Wonder...)

This is the book that need not be written nor read, and therefore probably the most important book you'll ever read and could have written yourself. Everything that needs to be said or heard has been said or heard at this point in time, but the sad, sad fact is that no one wants to listen yet everyone wants to be heard.

It's like that old song, "What Are Words For?" Which, of course, came from the same musicians that brought us "Destination Unknown," Missing Persons...The eighties, as a decade, were by far the most prophetic decade I have witnessed, while the nineties, were just plain pathetic, and left me feeling diabetic...

What's great about these two songs, is that , of my generation, thanks to MTV (which has also become pathetic) so many young people heard these words over and over and over, and over...and when you hear something that often, it tends to stick on the brain, like, oh say...a commercial. This is where my "Hope" comes from, because I know I was not the only kid in the world sitting at home watching MTV half of my young life. A bit embarrassing to admit, but I garnered some wisdom from the experience nonetheless. When a song like this gets that much air play, even for a short period of time, one can assume his or her peers have deemed these words to be Truths, verities, gospels, facts, givens, etc. because of its popularity at the time...Young people have less of an inclination to esteem the false and deceptive, than those who have passed the age of thirty (unless you're Christ or a Disciple) and lie about everything as a matter of course...So who really needs words? We do, if only to realize that we don't. Words are great, but when abused, confuse...All one really needs to do to understand Life is to look and see, and think and feel. So, let's watch and appreciate our words for no more than that which they are, or what they should be or reveal-impressions.

Mat 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

What I choose to call my style of writing is "prophestyling." It's a new style of writing, a new genre, a new form, a structure which contains the novel, play, fantasy, diary, and poetry, all in one, I wont stoop to call it a Blog and become part of the puke that is popular culture and art in the Latter-days...I'm going to seek to remain in the timeless, and thereby rise above and beyond yet remain remarkably honest and easy to comprehend.

Because writing, or more precisely, conveying one's thoughts in a written language, is exactly what gives life to other, more complex forms of expression, and naturally begets more complex thought while at the same time, simplifies life; Words, that is, and what they are for.

I've been an outlaw of sorts most of my life. Never been to the "Big House," or anything but nary a worldly conformity will ye find associated with yours truly still... Wit dis in mind, I set out to write this "book," in like manner...Meaning, I will pay little or no attention to the "laws" of literature as they pertain to the literary world. If I do, it is only because of over-exposure and therefore should not be held against the author.

On the other hand, if I should perhaps unknowingly, create some new form of Scripture, I desire no recognition, which like Christ's Ministry, makes this Work rather difficult, for on the one hand, I want to give the Work the Proper Authority and not have it high-jacked by someone else, and at the same time, I don't want the hype or success that comes with a Ministry of such Proportions...So that if I must make known who I am and where I'm at, I'm doing so, so that the world might know where the Work comes from and who the Authorityhas been bestowed upon. For in this day and age of Identity Theft, and coming from a family in which, historically works have been stolen from one member and claimed by another, and in this day and age when more than ever the words of Christ are being fulfilled of brother betraying brother, I find it necessary to put the stamp of mine image upon the Work which I am doing for Him and Him alone...

You have no idea how difficult it has been to get the smallest amount of my revelations out to share with the world at large, and I am profoundly glad to find it has become less difficult, though respomse remains threadbare, but I feel that will come later, when the work is done...

I'm also hoping to forego this testament, so that the Work cannot be embelished by another hand.

Hbr 9:16 For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Desiring no recognition makes the task difficult, but at the same time, quite exhilerating.

This also means, there is no written law as to how you, the reader, must read this. You can start at the last page and work backwards, if you like.

We, especially those professing Christ these days, have really become a comical lot of heathens, no? There was a French dude who once said, "Il y a a parier que toute idee poblique, toute convetion recue, este une sottise, car elle a convenu au plus grande nombre." Which, translated in English means, "It's a good bet that every public idea, every received convention, is foolish, since it appeals to the majority." Leave it to the French to come up with a quotation which insults the entirety of mankind! But, it is, unfortunately, nonetheless, strikingly, even painfully, poignant. However, once realized can be overcome with maturity developed in humility...Or we can choose not to mature authentically and beat ourselves to death trying to prove that there really is a need for the insanity that makes up most of our daily moronic lifestyles. If enough people can be coerced into maturing though, I think we may just be able to come out of this thing called Life on top, rather than on the bottom, with the gum and dung, stuck to the Sole of the Shoe of Life. I hope so, anyway...

I must say at this juncture, at great and further risk to my credibility with my readers, that I have often felt a greater kinship with the "insane" than with the "sane" since formulating an understanding of the two terms...Further, I am as happy to be considered among the former as of the latter. The mere labelling of something or someone as either "insane" or "sane" in today's day and age, is in fact, quite insane to me...Further still, I defy any psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, neurologist, philosopher, social worker, priest, rabbi, high school guidance counselor, or what have you, to "case" me. It cannot be done, for day to day, my complete physiological and psychological constitution goes through drastic and profound changes, as does anyone's except for the stagnant and the morbid, of which I used to belong during my "winter depression," "The Great and Tedious Season of my Discontent." But now, I have made the choice to live and grow in Him that Created me and all of Creation, and it is my most profound and sincerest Hope that you will too...I am a touch claustrophobic thanks to a psychotic babysitter who locked me in a closet when I was young, but other than that, I can't be classified. I'm a Living Contradiction in Terms, and give a whole new meaning to the term, "behavior complex." I do have a very real fear of becoming an agoraphobic-claustrophobe, where could I go?!

At present, you may find what you are reading here get a little out of hand. Do not fear this, it is as the author intended. I am trying to single out an elite group of listeners. A congruity shall make itself known by the end of this, I promise. For now, just try and relax, and be in the moment, I'll try not to hurt ya...Never force It. Let It Flow, Supernaturally...

Does anyone remember that Sesame Street episode where this boy and this girl are taking care of this rabbit or some such and the boy, being selfish and impulsive, as all little boys are, goes right to watering the animal, leaving no choice for the girl except to feed it? And the girl, being a control freek, as all little girls must be, says at the conclusion, "Okay, but next time, you feed and I'll water." And they shake their little hands and agree to it...

I got so much from that episode!!!

Gen 3:8-20

And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

And the LORD Godcalled unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest [to be] with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:

cursed [is] the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat [of] it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou [art], and unto dust shalt thou return.

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

 

Mat 19:7-11 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with [his] wife, it is not good to marry.

But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given.

 

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

 

1Cr 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn(with lust).

2 Nephi 2:21-30 And the days of the children of men were prolonged, according to the will of God, that they might repent while in the flesh;

wherefore, their state became a state of probation, and their time was lengthened, according to the commandments which the Lord God gave unto the children of men.

For he gave commandment that all men must repent; for he showed unto all men that they were lost, because of the transgression of their parents.

And now, behold, if Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, but he would have remained in the garden of Eden.

And all things which were created must have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created; and they must have remained forever, and had no end.

And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin.

But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. (in overcomiong and choosing the right.)

And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given.

Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man.

And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.

And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to the great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life, according to the will of his Holy Spirit;

And not choose eternal death, according to the will of the flesh and the evil which is therein, which giveth the spirit of the devil power to captivate, to bring you down to hell, that he may reign over you in his own kingdom.

I have spoken these few words unto you all, my sons, in the last days of my probation; and I have chosen the good part, according to the words of the prophet.

And I have none other object save it be the everlasting welfare of your souls. Amen.

No comments: