Monday, January 31, 2005

Holy War

Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

 

2Th 2:3-12 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (man of lawlessness) 

And Bush is NOT the son of perdition. He is yet to come. (Rev 17:10)

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You'll remember a few entries back, I said women have been reigning by using men and their husbands as puppet-like figures of authority. I think the Son of Perdition may hide behind a woman, as Satan did with Eve in the Garden.

This is a Holy War and our country is fighting for the enemy. It's draining the power and holiness of our Christian Nation, and empowering the Nation of Islam, which is the Enemy of God and His Christ. People being killed means nothing. This is Spiritual, and Our Nation is being suicidally stupid.

Bush is AntiChrist and is using a faux faith to instill madness and delusion among his own people because he hates/is envious of Christ. All our Nation's leaders are Christians who hate the Christ, but their hatred is born of their own manipulation of the Christ and the people. Misrepresentation has birthed a chaotic madness in government that must now be destroyed because our leaders areunwilling and wholly unable to tell the Truth. They are counting on riches and illicit lawkeepers to protect an iniquity ridden society of Death to keep our Nation afloat rather than deal with the problem.

This is what makes the Delusion so powerful, they actually think themselves to be Christians, when in fact they are dooming the Christian brothers and sisters of our Nation to certain slaughter and sorrow until Kingdom Come and that is exactly what they want, real Christians to suffer, because they know they are on the Highway to Hell already and that their fate is written on the wall and set in stone.

The Rock could and would shatter ever stone tablet if they would but humble themselves. But they wont. They're hungry beasts, intent on spreading lawlessness that they quaintly refer to as "freedom" knowing that they have perfected the art of punishment. They no longer care about the flock nor raising healthy children, they only care about feeding and spreading broken liberty.

The Instinct of the Beast became equated with bloodlust and thereby Its Instinct was made defunct. Its quest to know Itself became a lust to consume Itself and those from above, of God. It's learned one thing from God, the importance of branching out to reach more.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

But they wont...they've never had the strength of Christ. They do not suffer the way Christ is willing to suffer. And they've never welcomed the Spiritual sensibility of Paul either. They are stupid because they think common sense and conservatism will guide them home. They do not look to Christ and His Word.

If we want to spread Liberty, spread the Gospel.

It's like this, Death weakens all, but the strongest among men and women still preach the Gospel of Life even when they are slaves to Death. The really weak among men, embrace Death and become Deadly, perverse, deceivers.

The really strong have to fight these morons every damned day just to ensure thier own children's right to choose death or life, and then on top of this, they have to deal with the insane government of men? Preposterous!  God gives freely to all. Men demand taxation and representation of Self. Even more preposterous!

A leadership like that of America which lies makes this task only more difficult and I find that unforgivable.

People hate Jesus Christ because when they are already suffering, His love brings them no or  little comfort, at least not to the vile. He exposes weaknesses in all by demanding their true strengths be known. Most would rather deceive themselves and others and survive that way. It's easier and more interesting and distracting.

I do not know how much longer I will last. I was not raised in the love and admonition of the LORD and I know this was the Beast's will for me.

A Child of the LORD without the LORD is still like unto an angel and very easily entreated and led astray as a trusting lamb and I trusted everyone.

I now know that my own family and friends mostly hated me because they were unwilling to point me in the direction of Christ and Salvation.

I'm tired. The Spirit is willing, but my Flesh is weak, but in that weakness is born the humility which channels Divine Intelligence, Persuasion and Revelation. And the weakness of my flesh keeps a pride which might betray the Devotion and annul the Marriage of Divine Understanding heaped upon the Saints and Angels and shared with men through Christ in undue proportion to worthiness for I am vile and not fitly trained for mine office. If I had been loved by the world, I would have been such a Blessing. But I feel most of the time, fit for curses..

The Devil hates me with a passion and stupidity unmatched. And may when I am at last brought down and made to suffer the indignities of many a brother and sister who fell before me, claim all my works to be that of his own, as he has in times past with many would have been  Saints and Children of God.

Thus the frenetic quality and discombobulation of this Work. I work at an almost frightened pace with many obstacles thrown in. Knowing that at any moment my life could be taken from me to fulfill Scripture.

The world does not want to hear what God has to say.

I believe the LORD may use me to fulfill this Scripture:

Isa 42:19 Who [is] blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger [that] I sent? who [is] blind as [he that is] perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant?

And I know the Son of Perdition desires to sit in my seat, enough to kill me. My sins are many and have caught up with me. The LORD has been gracious to me for I have been true despite not being a worthy vessel.

I know that if I fall, I will still enjoy His Light.

Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD [shall be] a light unto me.

It is enough that I was permitted to get this Testimony out. Believe in God and pour out your heart to Him. Be truly penitent while you can and at the Last Day, you will be raised to Life. Believe.

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

No comments: