Friday, July 1, 2005

Part 2 of 3...

We have zero authority in Iraq. We're being led into slavery by a lawless madman. We are quickly losing the authority to deal with our own. That is why we will be dealt with and lose our freedom. The perverse madness of it all! We attempt to convince the world we're spreading freedom, all the while we're pissing our own away...laughing madly at the loss, calling it gain...

I'm a 35 year old disabled war veteran of the spiritual war that has been going on in America for a long time.

Talk is cheap. I walk the walk, and though falteringly so at times...He upholds me.

Deu 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

Jos 22:5 But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Mic 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

 

We are called to serve in many ways,

1Cr 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

The battle is the LORD's and He places each of us where we are most needed to suffer if necessary all that the Enemy can give out and more. I have suffered thus as many of us have, each in his/her own way...be it aware of the price that had to be paid or unaware, each man and woman that truly loves God, is happy to have suffered whatever we have suffered for His sake and the sake of the Kingdom...none of us walks alone...even when we're so ashamed of ourselves we can't look each other in the eye...

 

Jer 2:19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that [it is] an evil [thing] and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear [is] not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.

Hbr 11:25-26 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

Deal not in wrath...

Job 5:2 For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.

This is precisely where the LORD comes in. If you are not serving in the Military because you love God, country and your fellow man. You have no place in the Military. Get out.
But if you do, then you will be upset that the Whore has had Her way with you and the Military Forces...It is because She offered you gifts and fed you and kept you believing things that were not so. It was you who joined the Military because you thought it was the Right thing to do, hopefully. And if that is true about you, then you belong to God, as did every veteran that died or fought or served in every war since the beginning of time.
Now, to say there is no God and that Christ is not LORD of Lords and KING of Kings. is to soil your own uniform and to spit on every soldier's grave marked with a Cross.

And George, I'm sorry, but that is exactly what you have effectively done. Idolatrous, abominable individuals shall not lead, reign nor hold sway over this Nation and Her People.


It is time to return to America. It is time to return to the LORD. It is time for every Military personnel member to do no more than that which he or she joined to do. To protect and serve...Americans not Iraqis...Your Nation needs you.


I don't want to hear about our pride and all the glories won in battle..It's puke, get lost. If your're a soldier worth your mettle, you don't go into battle seeking a medal of honor, you go into battle to protect that which matters, and the safety and futurity of the Children of the LORD is what matters.

You should not even want fresh enlistments unless you are ready and able to make them better men and women. It is the LORD that will grant you the ability to do so.

The idea behind soldiers created by God is not to create war and make nothing but hungry dogs out of His Children. The idea is to protect those Worthy Children. What if a soldier or civilian becomes unworthy? That is okay only if you are still serving to protect that which is worthy and you are made worthy by association.
That's True Dawg territory. That's when the going gets tough, but if you are as tough as some of you boast of, then it should be no problem.

They are what matters, not you, not the Military, not the Country, and most definitely, not the Whore. Know this and accept it, and you will be an honorable soldier worthy of glories and medals fashioned by the very Hand of the LORD.

The Whore is a dying asp, the sooner She dies, the better. Get out of Her and Serve for Christ.

Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus?


Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


Deu 32:18 Of the Rock [that] begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.


Pro 26:10 The great [God] that formed all [things] both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.


Isa 43:10 Ye [are] my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I [am] he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.


Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;


Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; andevery tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.

If the Military were to betray you because of a hidden allegiance to the Whore or the very enemy you thought to rout or go to war against, I would be upset with the Establishment for betraying such honorable and fit soldiers.
I would never waste who you are, whom God made you to be, to promote myself or put one piece of bread upon my child's plate and especially not to put unworthy abominable meat upon my child's plate.

Mat 7:9-11 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

 

2Ti 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please him who hath chosen himto be a soldier.

Pro 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son [in whom] he delighteth.


Dishonorable, disingenuous, disloyal, and down right disgusting is no way to represent the Nation of the Strong and Brave.

My Grandfather, who fought in WWII, was worth his salt, because his salt was worthy. He came from an honorable line of Men who sacrificed what they had and gave their all for something that mattered. He cared not for himself. His eye was on the future of America and Her Children's Welfare. He did not join the Army for his own sake, but because he knew it was the right thing to do. He did not join the Army to beat some dreaded enemy or respond to an act of terror, but to defend that which was worthy and keep it worthy. He trusted his this Nation to complete the Work the Pilgrims started.

And that brings me back to why I started this entry. It may no longer be the Right thing to do, and that is why I did not join myself.
If all I cared about was combat and being a soldier, selfishly seeking glory for myself, I may have joined. But I have become as careful a citizen as I would be a soldier, and it is my belief that careful soldiers make the best soldiers. They take care that they are in the Right before
taking Action. They never rush to judgment or battle just for the sake of being in the fight. Men do not win wars for their own sake, and if they imagine they've won this war or any war, I'll remind you there Exists a One who sees all and knows all and has in His Hand a Reward for All upon the Great and Last Day.
He knows who has won and lost every last little argument and every great and monstrous battle, throughout history and most will be very surprised by the actual tally and results of His Findings.

Mat 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas [is] here. Yet...

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.For...

Pro. 18:12 Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honor is humility.

Ecc 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit tobe angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

Yes, again and alway, Scripture comes to mind, and that is how it should be with everyman, woman and child in Creation. We ought always to speak the very words and oracles of God.

It comes down to Authority, and the Authority does not belong to me, nor George, nor Saddam, nor Osama, nor any government or man that does not claim outright and sole devotion to the G-d of Israel and Him alone. Nor does it belong to anyone on these forums, blogs, Internet chatrooms, churches, schools, businesses, etc. and what have you...but to God alone. And we are judged according to His Gospel, and shocker of shockers not even Paul's gospel is going to hold sway over The Gospel, delivered in Word and Deed by the Messiah, Jesus Christ, witnessed by many, recorded by a chosen few...and believed upon by all who belong to God.

The hardiest, most seasoned veteran knows that much, and though he may not always agree with God, he knows when to submit to a Higher Order/Authority.

2Sa 22:36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

I've no way of knowing whether any of you have the courage and dutifulness you claim to have in word when in the heat of battle or in everyday action and judgment. Nor do you of I.

If you wish not to be judged nor bothered than do not judge or bother. Do not read things into my words that are not there simply to do away with my words, because you don't agree with them or because they struck a nerve that you don't wish to have struck. You have the right not to read my words, and to go down to the Pit without being warned. I do not have the same right. I MUST warn and be warned and be brought to my knees in repentance on a daily basis if I hope to escape my sins and the Judgment that I am surely as guilty of reaping as any...

Or offer an intelligent compromise, discussion extender or rebuffing/rebuke of my claims.

Don't just lash out or insult or claim authority in man's name unless you want to be hated, just as surely as those who hate God, hate me.

I'm big enough to admit when I am wrong. In this case, I still feel I am in the right and want what's best for the Military and Country.

Can you say the same? And why? And how will you accomplish this end?

The purpose of the Military is to protect and serve the worthy citizens of this country. Increasingly, what I am seeing, is less and less worthy citizens to protect and more and more illegitimate leadership in high places and more adulterine reasoning for going to war and less and less allegiance to That which gave this country into our hands and has Provided for Her and we, and strengthened even ye, Her Military, that ye might make bold Her people's ability to Work the Will of God within Her borders.

Jer 2:7 And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.

I believe our leaders have and are willing to lie to feed themselves upon that which is not worthy and does not make well or wholesome. Yet they expect those who are to do their dirty work and collect their offerings for them, defiling themselves in the very task.

Think. I take care of myself and my body, and I work as hard as I need to six days a week and He provides for my family in an unjust nation and society, while being frequently made to feel unsure that the same opportunity will be secure tomorrow for all, even those who can no longer be allegiant to America because they must be allegiant to the God who protects America and His children within Her. This is clearly not the men sitting in the whitehouse.

It's unfair. I know when the system fails me, though, that God will be there to provide for me and my family still.

A Country worthy of praise and leadership, must care for its citizens and provide the very best for its children, not the other way round. It is God who Provides and makes Able.

Militant, angry ignorance will not raise this Country's banners worthily.

Only humility and honesty and real courage will.

I love our government, and country and everyone in it, even George.

However, they do not protect my rights andhave never granted me a single iota of Liberty and have often done more to jeopardize that Liberty for one and all than to secure It.

Liberty comes from God and God alone, and it is my and His people's allegiance to Him that empowers any government that honors that Truth.

If I break His Laws, the government may encroach on my freedoms, but not until then.


No one is wrong for doing their duty. But when a government whose very "declaration of independence" was supposed to free them from tyranny becomes a mob of tyrants, it's time for a change that does not deny God, and His Sovereignty.

Not a change that sells out to all just to preserve the egos of deist men who betrayed God long ago...

I've never said I have it bad here in the States, I simply know why I have it so good here in the States, and I'd like to keep it that way and share it with all.

Isa 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

When you realize you and I are wrong and God alone is right, you'll understand what you may wrongly surmise is "bible-thumping."


Continued...

No comments: