Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sign of Jonas

1Jo 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

I'm not very "religious" as some people consider religion but I'm very passionate about it and I love God. I keep the Sabbath but I don't attend any organized religious services or church. I was "put out of" my local church. I pray often but not outside of my home.

I think it's a very important time to have religion and without it, you're liable to get taken and hurt. I grew up with no religion or religious influence whatsoever, or rather the only religious influences I had were false, of idols, or completely heathen and I think I suffered a great deal because of that and the fact that I had no parental guidance. I grew up mostly alone, so it was nice after suffering for my sins to find a Father waiting at the end to raise me up, forgive me and welcome me home again, even though, in the world, I remain homeless. I know that an eternal resting place exists and has been fashioned for all those who sincerely love God.

It's amazing and sometimes frightening to realize the extent of deception and the amount of money and man hours being poured into the idolization of our society and world. It's some "hateful sh*t," pardon my French. There is a very violent Spiritual War going on all around us and it's important to be well armed. I have two swords, the Bible and the Book of Mormon (which is actually the book of Ephraim), with these I hope to stand firm and endure to the very end, but men better and stronger than I have fallen prey to that power that seeks to destroy and make miserable every last soul on earth if it can...

Luk 22:36-38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Unarmed souls make much easier prey than armed ones, therefore:

Eph 6:10-20 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

We're headed for civil war, I think and actually hope because that is what it will take to save what is left of our nation's very rich history and Heritage which is valuable only in Our LORD and Head, Jesus Christ. A Nation without God is worthless.

Psa 33:12 Blessed [is] the nation whose God [is] the LORD; [and] the people [whom] he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

So-called Christians are the ones selling Him out like no other, and the wicked people closest to Our LORD do the most amount of damage. They turn Holy Children into Heathen dung-heads, who don't know which end of a pencil erases from that which gives the written word form and meaning. They work so deceptively it's almost impossible to mark, and when you do, it's usually too late and you're screwed no matter what.

The very city in which the LORD has chosen to place His Name in this country has become, through deception and sell-out, a haunt of devils...

Isa 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

Now it's probably a choice of which evil to choose and since most people would probably choose the lesser of two evils, even that evil has become an unbearable burden for the world and her inhabitants...There's no reward worth having because no one is willing to be good and holy. Being so is seen as weak or stupid or inhumane or intolerant, but the exact opposite is true.

Kids go astray almost from the womb seeking evil and they don't consider it evil but their right and priviledge for agreeing to betray their God and LORD in exchange for humanity's agreement with Death. And there is instant gratification and reward in that agreement that is not to be found in an agreement with the Creator and His Spirit or at least it seems so because they are not taught nor encouraged to know what is truly of worth and why they are truly worthy of the world and it's riches and glories only to be found in a sane paced life in Him. A life of wisdom and reverence. A life of quietness and consideration. A life of nobility and chivalry. A Life found only in God.

I don't sell-out for anything.

Luk 19:45-46 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;

Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

 

No comments: